Datasets for download
We provide the training data in Matlab® vector format (*.mat). The neural net is based on Netlab structs. For evaluation the test fragments are provided as plain sequence files (*.seq) with the corresponding predictions by our method (*.coords) and genomic coordinates of the fragment (*.cuts).
- prediction model (Matlab-file, 59 k)
- discriminant (monocodon/dicodon) (Matlab-file, 255 MB)
- discriminant (tis) (Matlab-file, 155 MB)
- neural net (Matlab-file, 489 MB)
- test fragments (*.tgz, 1.2 GB, decompressed 5.6 GB)
Please direct your questions and comments to email@example.com.